I got to spend the beginning of the summer with one-on-one time with Henry, and the end of the summer with one-on-one time with Jillian. I was glad that I was able to have some alone time with each one this summer as they are at different stages and have different interests. Jillian and I had to make up a bunch of swim lessons, as she was graduating from Aqua Tots. So that took up most of our mornings. But we were able to take a couple of days and do some excursions. One day we went to the play pool and Jillian ran around for 3 hours. Lots of fun for her. Another day, we went to the IDEA museum in Mesa and we had lots of fun. The only bad thing was they changed their policy and in order to enter the little kid area everyone had to take their shoes off and wear socks. I had socks for Jillian, but not me...so I got the free pantyhose socks that I had to keep taking on and off every time we went to a different room. They had a really fun exhibit about fairy tales that we spent most of the time in. They also had a 'Mad Hatter' Tea party black light room. Which was super cool. The rest of the two weeks was spent running around getting everything caught up from vacation and getting everything ready for Jillian's start of school. This year for the first day back she said she wanted to be a Minion when she grew up. I really don't think she understands what a minion really is because if she did, I am pretty sure she would want to be the ruler of the minions...but she is 4...so Minion it is!
 |
| IDEA Musuem |
 |
| Tortiose and the Hare |
 |
| Curly Hair |
 |
| Silly Girl |
No comments:
Post a Comment