Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Year of the Ram says 'No Tree for You!!!'

Well, the year of the ram strikes again.  I know that it is probably nothing to do with the year, but I am going to blame all our not so great luck on it...because I keep getting an unfair share of bad luck.  We had a HUGE storm last night.  Tons of rain, Tons of lightning, and huge wind gusts.  We woke up this morning to one of our Huge Acacias getting blown right out of the ground.  It was a beautiful tree and provided tons of shade and we are SO lucky because the tree didn't fall on the house.  Missed it by inches.  So, just as the car accident back in July, it could have been SO much worse...but still a very sad thing to happen.
So Much rain!!!

Andrew cutting the branches so he can get his car out of the garage

Poor Tree! 

Poor Birds!


Ripped the roots right out of the ground

No comments: