Thursday, December 31, 2015

Noon year's eve at the Zoo

I am pretty sure that this year's Zoo membership will be our last.  With the kids in school full time, there really isn't a lot of time for us to make the trip down to the zoo.  So, I planned on going to the zoo on the 31st because it was the first free day that we had during break.  Little did I realize (until the night before) that they do Noon year's eve at the zoo that day...so after much contemplation, we decided to still go and it was CRAZY busy.  But I am also spoiled and we usually go during the school day.

The zoo had snow.  Which didn't really impress the kids since we were in Flagstaff last week. Plus their countdown was not really a countdown because they didn't announce anything, just some people started to count.  Overall, the activities were not that great.  The kids did enjoy going to the zoo to play on all their favorite play structures.  Plus we got to see the new Tiger exhibit.  So it was a fun but busy day!
Jillian and the snow

Henry and the Snow

New Tiger Exhibit

Elephants

Petting Rabbits

Petting Rabbits

Orangutan

Lil Turtle

Kangaroo

Fun!

No comments: