Sunday, May 1, 2016

2016 Watershow

This year for watershow I was responsible for pretty much the entire thing, as president of the Aqua Stars.   It was a huge undertaking, but you know how I roll when it comes to parties.  We did a theme of the RiOlympics, to celebrate the olympics this year.  I thing the thing that I did that turned out the best was my "Hall of Fame" frames.  I had each swimmer send me a picture and a little blurb of themselves and I printed out a template.  It was really cute and we each got to know a little bit more about each other.   We also did a torch pass as the "introduction of athletes" and finished with a very simple finale where we made the olympic rings.    The show itself went great.  The weather was overcast and it rained everywhere but at the pool...so we got lucky.  If you want to see my team swim: here is a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIhOI8EiehA


No comments: