
So, I have been saying that the next project that we had was our door. I just wanted to let you all know that it is finished (it only took two days). It looks amazing...almost like a different room. I have a before, during and after photo for you to see.
Plus, the heat was fixed :-) YEAH! So, company A came back out and put too much freon in the unit, and made it shut down. Basically the coil in the air handler

could not handle that much freon and the entire unit shut down for one hour. Company A told me that since they could not do anything for an hour they would be back the next morning. It was only 10AM, but apparently it was too much of an inconvenience to come back the same day. The next day, they came back took out the extra freon (don't you think they should have charged it to the proper amount in the first place), and it worked fine. Andrew and I are both a little upset that we didn't have heat for a week because the unit needed freon. Such a simple fix...too much finger pointing!
I also went to my cookie exchange. I took a few pictures of the kids, but they are all mobile now so it is hard to get them standing still. It was so nice to see them (these are the kids from my breastfeeding group I used to attend.)

Here is my laugh for the day. For Christmas, Andrew requested that we upgrade our satellite dish to HD. I surprised him today by having them come and install the dish while he was at work. The tech called and said he was on his way and would be here in 30 minutes. So, 20 minutes later I tell Henry "It's potty time." He goes into the bathroom, I get him sitting on the potty (one of his training ones. He always sits on a different one, and yes I let him choose.) Then the doorbell rings; which figures because the repair people always seem to come right when you sit down to go to the bathroom. I figured it was the direct TV guy, and I walk out of the bathroom to answer the door. Only to be followed by a bare bottom Henry. Henry wanted to see who it was and he stood in our entry way as I talk to the guy and when I turn around...he is peeing on the living room floor. Oh they joys of toilet training...I guess knowing who was at the door was more important than peeing on the potty.
So, my crazy week is coming to an end. All the big projects we had for the house are done. This weekend should be getting ready for Christmas. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and be warm and not rainy like last weekend. Next week...probably just resting and relaxing as we get ready for Christmas!



1 comment:
The new doors look great. I am jealous of your weather right now since it was 18F this morning. I really need to move some place warm!
The peeing on the floor story gave me a good giggle :)
Post a Comment