
So, I feel like I have been missing in action for a few weeks. I say that it is because my mom was gone until mid-last week and then it took me a half a week to get everything back in order. I had a bunch of stuff lined up for when she got back. I almost had to go in for Jury Duty (I had to call the night before my appearance date and then again at 11AM.) Luckily, I was excused when I called in the morning.
Let's see, what did Henry and I do the last couple of weeks. We had our usual classes (gym, toddlertime, swimming) and we have gone to the bounce house place a couple of time. I got a good deal where I had a coupon for a 30-day trial for 2 dollars more than one admission price. So we have been meeting our friends there. Henry is almost big enough to do everything for himself. They have a big climber that he can't quite climb yet (but I can get on the steps and help him up.) We also made a trip up the the Children's Museum last week. Plus, Henry got his 2 year-old pictures.
I have two new dilemmas. The first is that I have to find a new babysitter. Our old one has switched schools and is no longer babysitting. So I am on a hunt for a new babysitter. We have two weddings to go to this fall and I am not sure what we are going to do. Second, is we are thinking of enrolling Henry in a pre-school. It will be 5 hours a week (so tues/thurs for 2.5 hours each). It is located less than a half a mile from the house, but it is not a Montessori school (which is what I am looking for). I was thinking about enrolling him in a Montessori school when he was 2.5 years, but we are thinking that with the new baby and all the changes, it may be good to enroll him a couple of months before the baby comes. So...decisions, decisions...I know if everyone had my problems! Hopefully it won't be so long before my next post. I just feel like I am so tired still!




1 comment:
He's getting so big!!! Weddings are hard. We took a babysitter with us but it cost us a fortune since it was 24 hours for the babysitter to be away from home and we had to get an extra hotel room.
Post a Comment