The Thanksgiving holidays passed without much to report. Andrew had a 'relaxing' 4 days off, but I think he was ready to get out of the house by Monday. We have been trying to enjoy the nice fall weather by going on walks/bike rides with the kids. Jillian doesn't really like to ride in the stroller but Henry loves to ride his bike. So, we are hoping the more we do it the more Jillian will tolerate the ride. Henry has started playing a lot more with Jillian. Unfortunately, she does not want to (or can't) play the way he wants to play so he inevitably gets mad. But at least they can keep themselves entertained for a few minutes without yelling! Jillian is officially a walker. She is now trying to walk everywhere. She is very slow and if she wants to get somewhere quick she crawls, but she is trying to walk before she crawls. I am going to be in big trouble! Henry is just brave enough to go off on his own and Jillian is moving in the other direction. Parks and play dates are going to be much more interesting now.
We didn't do much Christmas decorating because I wanted to try to have Jillian's first birthday party without the Christmas Decor. This means on the 18th of December we will be getting our tree and decorating the inside of the house. I know it seems late, but I figure it will just be for this year. I have been working hard on the decorations of the big 'One in a Flash' birthday and I don't want them overshadowed by Christmas. The boys did get the outdoor light up. I figure those won't make too much of an impact!
Jillian is now also signing a little. She signs eat, drink, more, and all done pretty regularly. She is also signing something that I think means diaper.There are also a couple of other things she does repetitively but I don't know what they mean yet. But it is great that she is starting do communicate! Not much else to report for now.





No comments:
Post a Comment