News and Updates on Andrew, Christina, Henry, Jillian, Grandma Sue, Dexter, Dee Dee and Chaos
Monday, October 31, 2011
Happy Halloween and Trick-or-Treat
Halloween this year was an entire weekend event. Starting with my Breastfeeding Support group's Halloween Party. Jillian and I went as pumpkins. I figured it was good to recycle costumes since she doesn't mind yet. Then on Saturday Andrew and I went to a party as Tetris pieces. I made them from Cardboard Boxes, Wrapping Paper and Black Duct Tape. They were the most creative at the party, but the most bulky and awkward. Then Monday was Halloween. Andrew and I took Henry Trick-or-Treating with some friends in the development across the street. Grandma stayed with Jillian as we was going to sleep before Trick-or-treating really started. Henry made a very cute Lightning McQueen and got a lot of comments on his costume. Not too bad for a free (loaned from a friend) costume. Henry made a very cute Lightning McQueen and got a lot of comments on his costume. Not too bad for a free (loaned from a friend) costume.
No comments:
Post a Comment