Well, I just spent all morning (at least all morning nap and most of afternoon nap) updating the blog with posts from what happened this month. We were definitely busy! I am hoping January will slow down, but you know how it goes...hopefully by 2026 we will have some downtime!
I had the flu on Monday, which was no fun but as of today no one else has gotten it. I spent most of the day in bed sleeping and Andrew was able to take the day and 'work from home' while caring for me and the kids. I literally was freezing and felt like a brick wall fell on me. Just achy all over! It only lasted about 18 hours, thank goodness for the flu shot! I can only imagine how bad it could have been.
My dance team has also been asked to audition for America's Got Talent. I have never seen the show, but they were all super excited. I am thinking that it will be fun to do, but I am not getting my hopes up we will actually be on TV!
Andrew and I have been enjoying the holiday parties as much as we can. Grandma is usually agreeable to coming over to watch the kids for the night and we are doing our best to have them asleep for her so she can just sit and relax. The adjustment has been hard on all of us, but hopefully come the new year things will have settled.
That is really all I got for now! I am blogged out! Hopefully I will be able to post more next week and I will be able to remember more of what needs to be recorded. If I have a hard time remembering it a few weeks ago I know I will not be able to remember years from now!
 |
| Fishtank at Henry's School. |
 |
| Still playing in the Tetris costumes! |
 |
| Music Time |
 |
| Spending time with Grandma |
 |
Tennis anyone?
|
 |
| Henry dressed himself....oh boy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment