Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Trying to get my 'Stuff' together.

I have had an unbelievably busy last couple of weeks.  Every time I would pause there would be a tidal wave of stuff thrown at me and I am just now starting to get back on track and not feel completely overwhelmed!  Even though I am over scheduled to the max this week (Monday-Dance, Tuesday-Tap, Wednesday-Pole Dancing Class, Thursday - Aerial Fitness, Friday- Mom's night out and walking with a friend, Saturday - Birthday party for our friend (not the kids friend)).  Luckily it is all super fun stuff, but this is what happens when you have 3 different calendars and don't sync them for a few weeks.  Luckily nothing was double booked, but just a very busy couple of days.

So, the last couple of weeks really have gone by in a blur.  I have been trying to keep the kids busy during the day, and we have had some amazing monsoon storms.  It has been a very wet July. Here are some pictures for you all to enjoy. I will try to do a couple of short posts with all the fun adventures we have done this past couple of weeks to split them up, but these are just some fun general pictures!
Waiting for Jillian to finish on the potty

Sitting in the sink...silly boy

Watermelon is the best

Playing in the rain puddles

Taking a break under the umbrella

Henry wanted to hold a concert.  Jillian is 'usher' making sure all the attendees are okay and the piano is all ready for the star.

Another puppet show, not as good as the first but still great.

No comments: