Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Early March fun

Henry Learning the Charleston

March is turning out to be pretty busy.  We are getting ready for our trip to Austin and and we are all ready to be back together with Andrew.  This past week I chaperoned a field trip with Henry's class.  It was to Tumbleweed Ranch, where they have lots of historic things from Chandler.  They have an old shop building, old tractors and an old house from 100 years ago when Chandler was just being settled.  We learned all about the cotton industry and about the origins of the Ostrich Festival that they hold each year.   I have also been busy packing up the POD with all the 'clutter'.  I am having a hard time deciding what to take and what to give away because I am not sure what house we will be in.  I am hoping for a slightly smaller house...3000 sq feet is such large amount of space to clean...and trust me right now while we are having to keep the house very clean for showings it is too much space.   Still no offers on the house, but we have had a handful of showings. The other house around the corner from us that was listed for more just sold...so we are in a waiting game to see what they actually sold it for.  Our realtor is going to do an open house on the first Saturday of Spring Break.  Hopefully we will get lots of traffic and an offer.   Here are some other pictures from the beginning of the month as we ramp up going to TX.  
Eating popcorn in her popcorn leggings

Henry...aka my cling-on

We got lots of stuff out of the house and into the pod

Henry's 'origami'

Jillian Reading

No comments: