I really don't know where this week went. It is a total blur.
Chaos has started sleeping on the dog bed.

Poor Dexter got booted. and is now one of the pack outside.

When the beagles bark he goes running to the spot they are at and tries to figure out what they are doing. I have not caught both Dexter and Dee Dee up on our cat tree. So much for leaving treats there. The cat won't go up on it to get the treats, but the dogs will.

Henry is getting to be a big boy. He is 15 pounds today. He just keep putting on the weight with no end in sight. He is almost able to sit by himself. He likes to sit on the table with us at dinner time and play with his spoon.


He still love to play with his feet

, which is super cute and he has also started grabbing the toys in his bouncer...oh, I remember when he was so small that his feet barely reached them!
We are all looking forward to Thanksgiving next week. Too bad Henry will not be able to eat anything. He is still on milk. So, I will enjoy my dinner and tell him like I do every night, "Don't worry, you will get some of this later".
No comments:
Post a Comment