Friday, November 14, 2008

Update for Henry



Henry just keeps getting cuter and cuter. He has started laughing, which is the most precious thing in the world. He has also started to grab his feet. Andrew says he give him the job to hold his feet while he gets a diaper change and it makes Henry feel important. Henry is also holding his head up 90 degrees when he is on his stomach. He is 14 pounds 9 oz. and he has just finished his 3 month growth spurt. He went from waking up once a night to three times a night. But it only lasted a couple of days. Last night he only woke up once so hopefully (keep your fingers crossed) he will be back on the once a night feeding schedule. Chaos is still trying to sleep with Henry. Don't know what to do about that.

Other than that, we are all doing just fine. I know...I am not one for a lot of words, but I do post lots of pictures! I posted 4 different topics today so be sure you read them all. I know...I should try to get them all out day by day, but it is hard to do when you have an infant.




No comments: