Sunday, September 6, 2009
Henry getting into trouble!
Henry is now officially everywhere. I keep finding the oddest stuff everywhere. For example, I found one of Henry socks (that came off of his foot) in the drawer with pots. I also found his sippy cup in the diaper bag. He is just learning stuff SO quickly. We went yesterday to a furniture store to find him a chair. He really wants to sit and read books like mommy and daddy, so we figure we should get him a chair he can easily get in and out of. Target only had a purple and white one. The store was full of kids stuff, and there was a really cool play table with a chalkboard surface and 4 animal chairs for $60. Of course, the only chair he was interested in was a very nice plush $300. He has his mommy's expensive taste...He was also interested in a really cool firetruck toddler bed. We did not end up getting him a chair and will drive down to Toys-r-us sometime soon to see if we can find cheaper chair that he likes. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment