Thursday, May 5, 2011

May Days

Well, another week (an a half) gone by. Not sure where the time goes. Not too much to report this week. The only thing that I did that was unexpected was I craiglisted all morning on Thursday. I spent about $30 on each kid and got some great stuff. A working vaccuum and a keyboard with a microphone (amongst other things for Henry) and a block thing and some floor mats for Jillian. I am going to have to start decorating her room soon. I have purchased some butterfly/flower items from a friend who's daughter is now wanting a 'Star Wars' themed room.

Jillian is almost better. She has been fighting this cold for two weeks now, and I even took her to the doctor because I wanted to be sure that it didn't turn into an ear infection. She was fine. Just a low-grade fever and viral cough. So, we had to wait it out. I have basically lost most of my concentration power because she is sleeping so poorly. In the past week I have: Poured coffee into my cereal (more than once), put dirty laundry directly into the dryer, and this morning I pre-heated the oven, put cookies in, and somehow turned the oven off when I sent the timer. 12 minutes later, the cookies were not done and it took me a few minutes of trouble shooting before I realized it was because the oven was off. Well, at least I can still go back to basic skills (like troublshooting) to get things done.

Well, laundry calls! Hope you had a great week and sorry for the limited pictures.

1 comment:

Nepsi said...

I hope Jillian gets well soon. I keep losing things this week and I have no excuse so don't feel too bad. :)