 |
| Jillian's School |
 |
| Henry's School |
I am lucky enough to be able to go to most all the things at my kids school. Mother's day for Jillian's school was Muffins for moms. Which consisted of me eating a muffin, picking all the raisins out of Jillian's Carrot Raisin Muffin (she only would eat the raisins), and sitting on the playground for about a half an hour being ignored by Jillian. Unless there was someone else who was talking with me. Then she came over an made sure they knew that I was her mommy. Henry's school also did Muffins for Moms, but the special thing was Mother's day Tea in the actual classroom. They did a little concert for us where they sung some songs and gave us their mother's day gifts. We also had a craft to do which was cute. Henry sat on my lap the entire time (less the singing part). The difference in these kids is amazing considering they have the same gene pool. But they are two very special people who make my life so much fun :-)
And a cute story that I forgot about in the original post! I have been doing a nickle system to reward the kids for help (so a nickle when they help feed the dogs, or put away laundry or do something I ask them to do on the first request). It works pretty well and I buy stuff and keep it in the closet and they can trade their nickles in for toys. Anyway, for Mother's day Jillian had Andrew tape a nickle inside my card because she wanted to share with me one of the nickles that she worked so hard for. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment