![]() |
| All the chickens |
Henry and Jillian got to pick out the chicks that they wanted (as long as we thought they were hens) and the older girls are the ones my neighbor was willing to give to us. I am sure that it is a sight for the people driving through to see people walking around with chickens under their arms. Especially Henny Penny (the white one), she is a vocal girl (and alpha chicken) and she squawks louder than you can imagine. So far things have been going pretty smooth...but it is a learning process and we really feel like we don't know what we are doing :-) The kids love them and so do we. But it is a little disheartening that every time I crack an egg now Jillian asks me if there is a little chicken inside.
I will post another post about the chickens when the last one arrives :-)
![]() |
| First Egg!! Which I ended up dropping :-( |
![]() |
| Jillian is SO happy |
![]() |
| Henny Penny |
![]() |
| Wingo |
![]() |
| Pepper |
![]() |
| Chestnut (or Chess for short) |
![]() |
| Beaker |






.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment