Friday, May 30, 2014

Waterday Fun

Henry's school did a water day for Fun Friday today.  It was a lot of work for me to coordinate everything, but it went off with a hitch and it seemed to flow nicely. Funny thing is that I was at the school volunteering when the organizer approached me and asked if I would organize it.  Her teacher said that she had the packet for 3 weeks and did nothing and was too busy to do it.  So, because I am that type of person I took over with 3 days to go and helped plan all the activities (except the slip and slide because that was already rented.)   Here are some pictures.  Andrew was able to take the day off and join us too.  Which was great.
Duck, Duck, Splash


Getting ready for Water balloon Toss

Running through sprinkler

Inflatable Slip and Slide

Splash! 

No comments: