We had a playdate this week at Mother Nature's Farm. It is a farm in Mesa that we had not been to yet for the fall. It was fun, but it was still hot. Almost 100 degrees, but we made the best of it. Henry decorated a pumpkin, we looked at animals, went on a hayride, Henry and his friend Jackson got lost in the hay bale maze and took some pictures in their pumpkin patch. Next week, we are going to Schnepf farms with Henry's school so it should be lots of fun. That was the place I took Henry last year and started having contractions because it was so much walking and it was so hot! This year should be lots of fun because we can go on the roller coaster, which Henry really wanted to do last year, but I couldn't because I was pregnant. We will have to see how Henry acts with his class. He apparently is very soft spoken and reserved at school. Which is totally opposite of how he is at home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment