
Well, the nice weather didn't stay. Only a week of nicer 'cooler' 90's and then it will be back in the 100's. Fall never seems to get here, but I keep telling myself this is better than having snow and the really cold weather. This week we took advantage of the nicer weather and went to one of Henry's favorite parks. I can't believe how brave he is. I also can't believe how well coordinated and aware of his body he is. He was climbing up the rocks like had had been doing it for years. That plus 'no fear' of gravity makes it a stressful park for Mommy. But I took some pictures and then Andrew wanted to join in the fun. We also took Jillian and she got her first bucket swing ride. I guess it is not her first...she did go on a swing in NY when we were back there in July! So the first AZ sing ride ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment